Join the Foyles Affiliate Scheme
If you have a website, you can earn some extra money by becoming a Foyles Affiliate. Our Affiliate partner is Awin.
What’s an Affiliate?
We give you access to our banners and affiliate links for you to use on your website, blog or social media. Each time one of your readers uses these links to make a purchase on the Foyles website, we give you a commission on the sale.
Why should I become a Foyles Affiliate?
- We offer a generous 7% commission rate.
- The Foyles name is a marque of expertise - we have over one hundred years of bookselling experience and remain a family-run business, full of passionate and committed booksellers. We will make your site look good!
- Our cookies last 30 days, so you will receive commission on all sales your readers complete within a month of clicking on our link.
- We have great incentives for you and your readers, including free delivery available on all UK orders over £20, and regular promotions we will let you know about.
- We offer a range of banners, so you can find the one that fits your website the best. You can use our banners and links however you want, and as often as you want.
- The team that looks after affiliates at Foyles is the same that fulfils online orders; this means we can provide customer service at any point during the process, from your reader placing an order to you receiving commission.
So, how does it work?
- You sign up with our affiliate partner, Awin. It is via their platform that you access our banners, create affiliate links, and receive commission payments.
- Once you’ve started using our banners/links, you can keep track of your performance as an affiliate by running personalised reports using the Awin interface.
- Payments are issued bi-monthly by bank transfer.
To sign up and for more details, including all our Terms and Conditions, please go to our Awin page. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.