Order online and collect your order from your local shop with our free same day Click and Collect Service.
How to Click and Collect... It's as easy as 1, 2, 3!
1. Choose your book and click on Buy/Select Store, then choose which store you would like to collect from.
Only shops with your chosen item in stock will be displayed.
3. Collect your book once you receive your email letting you know your order is ready. Just bring your order number along with you - you'll find this at the top of your email.
Click and Collect FAQS
- How long does a Click and Collect order take to be ready?
Click & Collect orders are generally available for collection within 4 hours of you placing your order.
Your order confirmation email will give an approximate time, and takes into account the following first and last order times:
Monday - Saturday:
- Latest Click & Collect order time for same-day collection is 6pm.
- Earliest collection time for orders made before 9am is 11am.
- Orders made after 8am will be available for collection within 4 hours.
- Latest order time for same-day collection is 4pm.
- Earliest collection time for orders made before 10am is 12 noon.
- Orders made after 10am will be available for collection within 4 hours.
- Is my Click & Collect order guaranteed to be available?
We will always do our best to locate and reserve your book, but sometimes, despite our best efforts, the item is not available. When this happens, we will contact you within the 4 hour collection period to let you know and make alternative arrangements.
This is why we ask that you don't travel to us until we have confirmed that it is ready for you.
- How long will you hold my order for?
We will hold your Click and Collect order for you for 28 days. Any order uncollected after this will be returned to stock, and your account will be refunded. If you would like your book held for longer please contact us at email@example.com within 28 days of receiving notification that your book is ready for collection.