Discounts, advice and free UK delivery and available for all schools, large and small
UK schools automatically qualify for credit accounts, and we discount favourably for UK schools.
Teachers and school staff have enough to do, so when they need books we make it as simple as possible. If you know what you want, ask us for a quote – we aim to return all quotes in 24 hours. If you want guidance, we have plenty of experience in helping compile reading lists and choosing titles for libraries, as well as bulk supply of textbooks for classes. Pupils and teachers can even visit our big and exciting children's department in person. Bring a group of students along to our historic store for a tour, and recommendations from our knowledgeable staff. We'll make it a school trip to remember!
To set up an account as a UK school, we just need a purchase order, signed and on headed paper, which can be emailed, faxed or posted.
Browse our education books here
In addition to serving schools in London and around the UK, we pride ourselves on our experience in providing books to schools around the world, particularly Africa and the Middle East. With the expertise of language booksellers Grant & Cutler, we have the resources and skills to cover almost all languages. We carry substantial stocks in Arabic and the Eastern European languages, particularly Polish, and a full range of EFL material.
- Quotes available prior to order
- Children's books ranging from early learning to young fiction
- Expertise in IGCSE, IB and International A-Level syllabuses
- Guidance on curriculum texts and exam boards
- Stocks of 30,000 books and other material in more than 150 languages
- Pro-forma service and flexible shipping options for schools abroad
- Documents can be provided in British pounds, euros or US dollars
Please contact one of our expert accounts executives to discuss your options.
Foyles Library and Commercial Accounts Team
Tel: +44(0)20 7440 3253/3254
Fax: +44(0)20 7434 1580